RDI REIT P.L.C.
RDI REIT P.L.C. (formerly Redefine International P.L.C.) was established and admitted to AIM in 2004 and to the Main Market in December 2007. RDI is a Real estate Diversified Income UK-REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust). The Company is registered in the Isle of Man with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and is included within the FTSE 250 and EPRA indices. The Group invests in commercial real estate and real estate securities with exposure to a broad range of properties, listed property securities and geographical areas. The portfolio, independently valued at £1.5bn, is diversified across targeted sectors and geographically focused in Europe’s two strongest economies, namely the United Kingdom and Germany.
RDI REIT P.L.C. is an Isle of Man public company. IQE has been involved since its inception and provided the Company Secretary and the Assistant Company Secretary for 7 years and continues to provide administration services which have included:
- Preparation of professional board packs and modern board room facilities with wireless access.
- Corporate Governance audit and monitoring.
- Attendance and preparation of minutes at board and committee meetings.
- Maintenance of Insider Lists and related correspondence.
- Hosting AGMs, preparation of AGM notice, proxy and the Chairman's script and monitor voting.
- Hosting EGMs, preparation of EGM notice, proxy and the Chairman's script and monitor voting.
- Liaison with directors, Nominated Adviser, AIM, the London Stock Exchange and other advisers.
- Notifications of close periods and prohibited periods.
- Advising the directors of suitable training, conferences, reference material and updates on changes to legislation, regulations, guidance and best practice.
Brief history with RDI involving IQE secretariat
- 2004 - Wichford P.L.C. floated on AIM with IPO £30 million of new equity.
- 2005 - raised a further £100 million of new equity by means of Placing.
- 2007 - raised £75 million via Placing in order to assist expansion into Continental Europe.
- December 2007 - shares admitted to Main Market of the London Stock Exchange
- 2009 - fully underwritten 7 for 1 Rights Issue (6 pence per share) to raise c. £52 million.
- 2009 - split Ordinary Shares into one Ordinary Share of 1 pence and one Deferred Share of 9 pence.
- April 2010 - additional 2,389,000,000 Ordinary Shares created on 19 April 2010, but not issued at that time.
- 23 March 2011 - announced potential merger with Redefine International P.L.C.
- 23 August 2011 - merger completed and created the enlarged property company listed on the Main Market.
- 23 August 2013 - Redefine raised £16.8 million through Placing of 40,000,000 new Ordinary Shares.
- 3 September 2013 - admission of 40,000,000 new Ordinary Shares effective.
- 19 September 2013 - Redefine announced proposed inward listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- September 2013 - acquisition of three German shopping centres valued at £189 million.
- 3 December 2013 - Redefine completed internalisation of management and conversion to UK REIT status.
- November 2017 - acquisition of controlling interest in International Hotel Properties Limited
- December 2017 - rebranded to RDI REIT P.L.C.
- December 2017 - acquisition of a Kingston-upon-Thames Business Park for £18.8 million presenting clearly identified development opportunities
- January 2018 - acquisition of 80% interest in high quality London flexible office portfolio valued at £161.7 million