A selection of some higher profile transactions include:-
- Commercial Property Acquisition - Interest in commercial property across the UK is continuing with active deals in London, the North West and Scotland, where the largest deals in those areas during the period were circa £45mn, £15mn and £12mn respectively
- Property Development - Numerous property redevelopments were underway/in progress in the first half of 2014 - see our Luxurious Boutique Apartment news story for an example of one such development, which was recently completed. Overall we are engaged on 13 live developments at the moment, including a couple of option led transactions, we should see permission granted for change of use in the coming weeks in SE1 London. Our experience in facing the London planning authorities and knowledge of process at a time when our international family office clients are running multiple transactions offers real value to ensuring transactions are completed on time.
- Delivery of New Corporate Business Jet - We assisted in the completion of an Intra-Community EU acquisition of a US$50mn+ Dassault Falcon Aircraft for a Corporate Group's own business use, which involved the aircraft touching down in the Isle of Man for inspection and completion of relevant paperwork, prior to undertaking its first business flight.
- Sale of a Cruise Ferry circa 38,000 gross tonnage, which was previously one of the largest operating the UK to Spain route
- Structured Finance - H1 2014 seen engagement on a number of UK and European property acquisitions and developments, involving the provision of both finance and equity investment by our business partners.
The above is a short summary of recent work undertaken, talk to us to work together by contacting Steve McCafferty firstname.lastname@example.org or Ralph McCormack email@example.com
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
I work with a number of Corporate Service Providers across several jurisdictions and would have no hesitation in saying that IQE have proved, on numerous occasions to be both the most efficient and professional of them all. IQE has provided a comprehensive service at a consistently high level despite having to deal with some very sensitive cultural complexities reflecting our area of operations. All of the staff have been extremely helpful and will go out of their way to accommodate us. John Bourbon, MSc, FCIB, FCol Charterd FCSI,