A selection of some of our higher profile transactions include:-
• International Family Office/London Developer JV - Has seen a successful option led transaction complete in the region of £30m. This was a change of use for a new development comprising both commercial and residential units at a prestigious site in Central London.
• Commercial - sale of a portfolio of commercial units throughout England for a UK REIT.
• North West - acquisition of 2 commercial units in the North West for an international pension fund. The North West is now attracting attention from many of our international client base who are seeking opportunities with a decent yield.
• European Family Office - 3 London based residential and mixed use developments completed totalling £24m with 4 more projects at various stages.
• Corporate Client - £14m HQ commercial property under development.
• London Residential Investment Properties - refinance of existing facilities remains an active area for IQE and we are seeing good availability of debt with both main stream and private funders.
• Equities/Commodities - active clients operating across equities and commodities.
• Acquisition, purchase and renovation of IQE's new Isle of Man HQ at Merchants House, North Quay!
Property transactions remain buoyant and we are currently working with clients on a number of larger Private Equity backed transactions for both UK and European assets.
The above is a short summary of recent work undertaken. To talk to us about working togegher contact Steve McCafferty email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7624 490561.
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
Simcocks Advocates have worked closely with IQE on both real estate and other private and commercial transactions over a number of years, and from our experience, IQE always strive to deliver the highest standards of service to both private and corporate clients alike. Their attention to detail, strong work ethic and listed corporate governance experience set them apart from other service providers. Phil Games, CEO, Simcocks Advocates Limited