A selection of some of our higher profile transactions include:-
• International Family Office/London Developer JV - Has seen a successful option led transaction complete in the region of £30m. This was a change of use for a new development comprising both commercial and residential units at a prestigious site in Central London.
• Commercial - sale of a portfolio of commercial units throughout England for a UK REIT.
• North West - acquisition of 2 commercial units in the North West for an international pension fund. The North West is now attracting attention from many of our international client base who are seeking opportunities with a decent yield.
• European Family Office - 3 London based residential and mixed use developments completed totalling £24m with 4 more projects at various stages.
• Corporate Client - £14m HQ commercial property under development.
• London Residential Investment Properties - refinance of existing facilities remains an active area for IQE and we are seeing good availability of debt with both main stream and private funders.
• Equities/Commodities - active clients operating across equities and commodities.
• Acquisition, purchase and renovation of IQE's new Isle of Man HQ at Merchants House, North Quay!
Property transactions remain buoyant and we are currently working with clients on a number of larger Private Equity backed transactions for both UK and European assets.
The above is a short summary of recent work undertaken. To talk to us about working togegher contact Steve McCafferty email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7624 490561.
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
As Chairman of a substantial private equity backed company invested in Indian residential property located in 7 major cities, I worked with IQE for 7 years. IQE provided administration services including the provision of a professionally qualified chartered secretary and I found them to be always professional, responsive and knowledgeable. The long term relationship reflected our confidence in their reliable services and proactive attitude. I would happily recommend IQE to others requiring their services. Neil Everitt, Chairman, S.A.R.E. Group