A selection of higher profile transactions undertaken include:-
• Capital Market clients transactions exceeded £500m - see our Capital Markets story for more detail
• Over 20 property related acquisitions and/or leasing structures
• 14 property redevelopment projects planned or underway in 2013
• 16 finance or refinancing arrangements put in place
• Substantial international investment deal relating to the sale of a stake in one of India's largest international airlines
• A number of top 4 advisory firms restructures implemented spanning multiple jurisdictions, utilising established double tax treaty networks and involving Isle of Man companies instrumental in achieving compliance and transparency for corporate and private clients
The commercial property market continues to show bullish signs of activity with trophy assets now becoming the most sought after investments.
With the capital markets transactional activity also increasing, we remain confident that 2014 will prove to be equally, if not more successful as 2013 for IQE and our clients.
Contact Steve McCafferty or Ralph McCormack to arrange a convenient time to discuss how we can work together.
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
Having recently been involved in a matter in relation to which IQE were providing director services I was extremely impressed at the pragmatic and helpful attitude of both Amanda Steele and David Karran. The way they handled the matter was genuinely exemplary. All involved in the transaction were seriously impressed with the service IQE provided to its client. Gillian Christian, Keystone Law