A selection of higher profile transactions undertaken include:-
• Capital Market clients transactions exceeded £500m - see our Capital Markets story for more detail
• Over 20 property related acquisitions and/or leasing structures
• 14 property redevelopment projects planned or underway in 2013
• 16 finance or refinancing arrangements put in place
• Substantial international investment deal relating to the sale of a stake in one of India's largest international airlines
• A number of top 4 advisory firms restructures implemented spanning multiple jurisdictions, utilising established double tax treaty networks and involving Isle of Man companies instrumental in achieving compliance and transparency for corporate and private clients
The commercial property market continues to show bullish signs of activity with trophy assets now becoming the most sought after investments.
With the capital markets transactional activity also increasing, we remain confident that 2014 will prove to be equally, if not more successful as 2013 for IQE and our clients.
Contact Steve McCafferty or Ralph McCormack to arrange a convenient time to discuss how we can work together.
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
As Chairman of Greenko Group plc, I have enjoyed a four year association with IQE during which time they not only provided administration, corporate governance and company secretarial support but also the [dedicated] services of Mike Brown FCIS as a qualified and experienced Company Secretary to act on our behalf. Throughout this time, I found IQE and their staff to be very helpful, patient and professional in their dealings. As a London Stock Exchange AIM listed company we undertook several complex multi-jurisdictions corporate transactions and I am particularly appreciative of IQE’s invaluable support on these occasions. Keith Henry, Chairman, Greenko Group Plc