• Redefine International an Isle of Man company with a primary listing on the LSE Main Market achieves a Secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
• £250mn Shopping Centre acquisitions
• £144mn Capital Raising and Placements
• Re-structuring of Redefine International as a UK REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) including internalisation of the management function
• Conversion and re-registration of a listed company as a 2006 type Isle of Man company
• Half year announcement by Greenko, a renewable energy company on course to reach 1GW operational capacity by 2015
• £100mn sovereign fund investment stake in clean energy AIM company
• £70mn real estate asset sale
• Significant debt refinancing and restructuring strategies implemented
• Company voluntary arrangement carried out and de-listing to private equity funded vehicle.
IQE is beginning to see renewed interest from our existing and well established network in some of the emerging markets for IPOs of international companies. On a recent trip to India IQE was engaged by both prospective clients and advisers who were looking to take advantage in a change in legislation which permits Indian companies to list on international exchanges. IQE has worked with the London Stock Exchange team to promote the benefits of London.
Our Corporate Department has extensive experience with publicly listed and private equity funded companies. Talk to us for more information by contacting Steve McCafferty on +44 (0)7624 490561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
On a recent transaction we worked closely with IQE to set up and run a corporate structure to facilitate a new residential development in London. We found the IQE team responsive and proactive. It was clear that their property experience added value and understanding of the clients’ requirements on the project. Christine Jackson, Partner, Real Estate Group, Lawrence Graham LLP