• Redefine International an Isle of Man company with a primary listing on the LSE Main Market achieves a Secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
• £250mn Shopping Centre acquisitions
• £144mn Capital Raising and Placements
• Re-structuring of Redefine International as a UK REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) including internalisation of the management function
• Conversion and re-registration of a listed company as a 2006 type Isle of Man company
• Half year announcement by Greenko, a renewable energy company on course to reach 1GW operational capacity by 2015
• £100mn sovereign fund investment stake in clean energy AIM company
• £70mn real estate asset sale
• Significant debt refinancing and restructuring strategies implemented
• Company voluntary arrangement carried out and de-listing to private equity funded vehicle.
IQE is beginning to see renewed interest from our existing and well established network in some of the emerging markets for IPOs of international companies. On a recent trip to India IQE was engaged by both prospective clients and advisers who were looking to take advantage in a change in legislation which permits Indian companies to list on international exchanges. IQE has worked with the London Stock Exchange team to promote the benefits of London.
Our Corporate Department has extensive experience with publicly listed and private equity funded companies. Talk to us for more information by contacting Steve McCafferty on +44 (0)7624 490561 or email email@example.com
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
As an independent Non-Executive Director of Ishaan Real Estate Plc I worked closely with IQE who provided Company Secretary and administration services. IQE hosted the board meetings, prepared minutes often on complex matters and were central to the communication between the international board members, lawyers, accountants and advisers. I found them to be reliable, approachable and pragmatic and IQE provided a professional and responsive service with extremely high standards appropriate for a company quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. I would be happy to recommend their services. Stephen Vernon, Chairman, Green Property