• Redefine International an Isle of Man company with a primary listing on the LSE Main Market achieves a Secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
• £250mn Shopping Centre acquisitions
• £144mn Capital Raising and Placements
• Re-structuring of Redefine International as a UK REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) including internalisation of the management function
• Conversion and re-registration of a listed company as a 2006 type Isle of Man company
• Half year announcement by Greenko, a renewable energy company on course to reach 1GW operational capacity by 2015
• £100mn sovereign fund investment stake in clean energy AIM company
• £70mn real estate asset sale
• Significant debt refinancing and restructuring strategies implemented
• Company voluntary arrangement carried out and de-listing to private equity funded vehicle.
IQE is beginning to see renewed interest from our existing and well established network in some of the emerging markets for IPOs of international companies. On a recent trip to India IQE was engaged by both prospective clients and advisers who were looking to take advantage in a change in legislation which permits Indian companies to list on international exchanges. IQE has worked with the London Stock Exchange team to promote the benefits of London.
Our Corporate Department has extensive experience with publicly listed and private equity funded companies. Talk to us for more information by contacting Steve McCafferty on +44 (0)7624 490561 or email email@example.com
We have the expertise to assist with multi-jurisdictional fiduciary services for international structures
As Chairman of Greenko Group plc, I have enjoyed a four year association with IQE during which time they not only provided administration, corporate governance and company secretarial support but also the [dedicated] services of Mike Brown FCIS as a qualified and experienced Company Secretary to act on our behalf. Throughout this time, I found IQE and their staff to be very helpful, patient and professional in their dealings. As a London Stock Exchange AIM listed company we undertook several complex multi-jurisdictions corporate transactions and I am particularly appreciative of IQE’s invaluable support on these occasions. Keith Henry, Chairman, Greenko Group Plc