IQE Securities Sponsor Services Limited
IQE Securities Sponsor Services Limited (“IQESSSL”) is the first Isle of Man based Member of The International Stock Exchange™ (“TISE®”) and has been accepted as a Category 1 (specialist debt) Category 2 (investment vehicles) and category 3 (trading companies) sponsor of listings on the Exchange. IQESSSL is wholly owned by IQE Limited which is licensed by the Financial Services Authority in the Isle of Man to provide corporate and fiduciary services.
IQE has significant corporate experience having worked on 14 London Stock Exchange AIM Admissions and a London Stock Exchange Main Market Admission and ongoing services to listed and quoted clients. Our experience enables us to offer services to international and local companies considering a listing for their equities and debt on TISE. As a Listing Member, IQESSSL can act as your sponsor and work with your legal advisers and board of directors to ensure that you are fully prepared for listing.
Separately IQE Limited can establish entities and provide the registered office, company secretary, corporate governance, administration, book-keeping, financial statements preparation and support services.
IQESSSL is uniquely placed as the first Isle of Man Listing Member with a dedicated team of professionally qualified and experienced individuals available to support you through the admission process with ongoing services to ensure you meet the Listing Rules and obligations.
A dedicated team of professionally qualified and experienced individuals
- Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (FCIS and ACIS)
- Chartered Accountants (ACA and FCA)
- Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Administrators (STEP, COFA and DOFA)
- Compliance (ICA)
- Book-keepers (FIAB, CAT)
IQE provides ongoing services to corporate listed and quoted clients:
- Corporate secretariat
- Management accounts
- Fnancial statements UK GAAP and IFRS
- Consolidated accounts
- Tailored accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Compliance with Isle of Man and relevant regulations
- CRS and US FATCA reporting
- Corporate governance advice and monitoring
- Provision of senior experienced professional individuals to act as directors
- Induction and director training
- Board evaluation
- Maintenance of Insider Lists
- Advising close and prohibited periods
- Audit of compliance with UK Corporate Governance Code or similar codes
- Electronic board packs
- Modern board room facilities with view of the harbour
A listing on TISE is attractive due to the advantages it can offer. TISE is a recognised stock exchange which is small enough to be nimble with competitive fees and global standards of regulation proportionate to the business carried out to provide investor protection without unduly burdening the issuers.
IQESSSL has the experience you need to give you confidence. IQESSSL has a reputation for quality combined with the ability to be responsive with competitive fees. The Isle of Man provides a stable and secure economic environment, with high levels of compliance and tax transparency and room for growth.
Listing on TISE has been popular for many reasons and those who benefit include:
- Entities seeking a lower cost alternative in a well regulated environment
- Companies seeking to raise funds via equity or debt
- Companies seeking some liquidity
- Owners seeking to facilitate retirement, succession plans or an exit route
- UK REITs seeking a lower cost alternative which meets the UK requirements
The International Stock Exchange™ ("TISE")
- TISE is deemed to be a Recognised Stock Exchange by the UK Tax Authority, HMRC for the purposes of SIPPs and ISAs; this status is valuable and a reflection of its high standards and appropriate regulation
- TISE's market authority is an Affiliate member of the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) and Affiliate Member of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) and has received recognition from the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin which allows German UCITS funds to invest into products listed on TISE
- TISE is a smaller exchange and turns round applications in a timely manner (typically four to six weeks from start to finish) and they can consider more unusual transactions.
- Fees are competitive compared to other similar exchanges and considerably cheaper than larger exchanges.
- TISE's market authority applies global standards of regulation proportionate to the business carried out to provide investor protection whilst issuers are not unduly burdened
- TISE has also introduced an Isle of Man segment of its Official List for trading companies listed under Chapter 6 of the listing rules which have operational control and their principal place of business in the Isle of Man.
You can visit the TISE Group website for further information.